Courses Available (Non Fire Fighting)
Course fees are on a per-participant basis. Minimum of six participants per course. Maximum course participants vary.
- Fall Protection
- Fork Lift (Lift Truck)*
- Aerial Work Platform (Man Lift)*
- Skid Steer*
- Ground Disturbance (Supervisor)
- Detection and Control of Flammable Substances
- Encana approved
- Hazard Assessment, Elimination and Control
- Basic Incident Investigation
- Standard First Aid/CPR/AED
- Red Cross
- Emergency First Aid/CPR/AED
- Red Cross
- H2S ALIVE
- Confined Space Entry/Rescue
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
- Fire Extinguishers (Basic)**
- Fire Extinguishers (Advanced)**
- Bear Awareness and Problem Wildlife
- Patch 101 (Introduction to the Oil and Gas Industry)
*For practical hands-on training, the client will be required to provide the precise equipment that the participants will be using.
Any equipment provided by Berry Patch will be charged back to the client at cost plus 15%.
**Fire extinguishers and fuel are to be provided by the client. There will be a surcharge for extinguishers or fuel provided by
Also available are most NFPA 1001 Level 1 and Level 2 courses. Other Fire Service courses are also available.
- SAFETY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
- SAFETY CONSULTING
- SAFETY MANUAL DEVELOPMENT
- COURSE DESIGN
- VOLUNTEER FIRST AID AND MEDICAL COVERAGE ON VARIOUS EVENTS (SCOUT JAMBOREES, HOCKEY TOURNAMENTS, MOTOCROSS RACES, GOLF TOURNAMENTS, ETC.)